Friday, November 4, 2011

The past 3 weeks.

A lot has happened in the past 3 weeks. More than I ever wish could happen in 3 short weeks.

On October 16th, 2011, there was a tragic car accident in our little town of Magrath, and 4 teens passed away. Two of which were some of my best friends. Um, it doesn't really seem real yet, and I don't think it will for a long time. I don't know. I don't feel like I know anything right now. I'm just stumbling around. I was over having a family dinner at the Dainard's on Wednesday night for Renzo's would-be 17th birthday, and I was talking to his  aunt and she had a similar incident happen to her when she was a teen. She said she took a good couple years for it to become real and for her to cope with it, so we will see how this goes. I'll just live one step at a time.

I don't really know what to write on the interwebs, besides just saying that I love them ever so much and I can't wait to see them again.

It's hard to comprehend. I don't know. It feels like they are on vacation or something. I just miss looking at their smiling faces every day of my life and hearing their contagious laughter ringing in my ears almost constantly. There are so many more things that I wish we could have done, places we could have gone, memories we could have made, but for now I'll just remember all the ones we have had. Hahaha those boys were the light of my life. They were flippin' hilar.

I'll always miss my big brothers more than anything. Those 4 will live in my heart for the rest of my life and I hope to live on with their legacies.

I love you guys.


The last night I saw Renzo. We were at a birthday party and it was seriously one of the best times of my life. I had a freaking blast. It is also the last picture taken of Renzo to our knowledge.


When Clay and I went duck hunting in September. It was the first time I shot a gun and I shot my own duck. :) He said he was so proud. We had plans to go deer hunting in the near future. 



I was flippin' ecstatic every time I got to hang out with my Clay boy. Also taken on his phone, luckily sent to myself the last time I saw him. 



A picture of all the dance girls after our production of Peter Pan in June. Love you Jo-Jo. :)


Grad '09. Also one of the best times of my life. Renzo + me + dances always equaled an outrageously fun time, every time. 



My besties. Love you so so much. 

Seriously like so FREAKING much.

No comments:

Post a Comment