Thursday, October 13, 2011

heyo.


Hey beautiful.
How have you been doing? Because I have been doing absolutely marvelously.
I just arrived home from Vegas last night. Yes, yes I do travel in extreme amounts. Yes, I do love it. Don't judge me. ;)

Recently, I have started 11th grade, which is kind of a gong show, but I am loving every moment. Life has just been a party. I feel as ecstatic as this bangle-clad woman, except I don't think I constantly have that much hair frizz and I am lacking a ridiculous amount of lemons. But nevertheless!! I have had a grand sense of euphoria as of late.

You know what I do need? A dance party. A really nice dance party. I haven't been classically dancing as much lately, and our school/community/southern Alberta has not had a dance in quite the time span. It relieves stress. Which I have had a pile of lately. (It comes with the positivity sometimes. Every up has its down.)

Welp, I guess this has turned into a little rant of sorts.
I'll be in a better mood tomorrow. Promise.
It is the weekend anyway!! (Hoorah for 2 school days in a week. :)

Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment