Sunday, November 20, 2011

travel-lust.

Soo... over the past week I have been trying to keep myself busy. From movies to hockey games, board games to studying (blargh). I've just been trying to keep my mind off the situation at hand. Wounds are still fresh. But after all is said and done, I am never going back on my lifetime saying of "life is good." Because life IS good!! It's flippin' fun while we have it!!

But onto the point, I have reeeeaaaaaallllllyyyyyy wanted to get out of town for a little. Roam the world. Or country. Or province. Or general area outside of my basement. That would be nice.
Our school is taking a trip to Costa Rica on spring break and I am sooooo excited!! :D it's going to be a blast and a half.
But you know where else I want to go? Iceland.
Yeah, you read right, Iceland. Who would want to go to Iceland you say? Me, that's who. Watch this video and you will too.


(pardon the naked people in the middle. (Egad!))
Much love. -taite


No comments:

Post a Comment