Friday, November 4, 2011

Music.

Soooo as of late I've been listening to some nice acoustic music. Including this beaut of a song.


My friend was learning it on the guitar and I wish I was talented enough to play the guitar.

I have been missing the sound of music constantly around the house, with Sether been gone and all, the house is pretty quiet. I have, however taken up the art of the ukulele. Hahahahah I know a couple of songs, and I'm sure I bug the shizniz out of my mother as I walk around the house strumming those 4 little strings and singing at the top of my lungs. Hey, it makes me feel good, so whatever!! I have been trying to play the guitar, but I still kind of suck. A lot. Haha, my hands are too little!! Or I am just used to a little fretboard. I think I'll stick to guitar hero. :)

Me and the good ol' ukulele.

Another music related thing that I really REALLY want is to go to the Dallas Green concert in Calgary in January. Like I would do anything to go to that. MAN!!! I loooooove City and Colour. Sooo bad. Gah. I cannot express in text how much I long to go to that concert. I will be eagerly watching ebay, because I was too stupid to not buy tickets while I had them in my checkout, and they sold out shortly after. I know, I'm stupid. But, when there's a will, there's a way, so we will see how things pan out. :)


Listen, and bask in the Hometown Glory.




No comments:

Post a Comment