Sunday, November 13, 2011

inspiring.



If there is one thing that I have learned over the past 4 weeks, it is that life is a gift. I realized that I need to live in the moment and reach for things that I would usually shy away from. I need to play. To run. To laugh. To sing. To love. To be carefree. To be forgiving. To be fun. To be an example. We need to appreciate life for what it is, because life is too short to treat it otherwise. I know that for my whole life people have been telling me "Life is short, have fun." And I never realized the deep truth in that statement. You seriously, SERIOUSLY don't know which day will be your last. Enjoy each breath you take, because life as you know it could soon end. 

“People say you don't know what you've got until it's gone...truth is, you knew what you had, you just thought you'd never lose it.”  

My friends, enjoy whatcha got. I love you. Yes you, for real. Even if I barely know you, I love you!!! Talk to me, so I can know you if I don't. Have a merry ol' day, and cherish your loved ones and every moment you have with them.

- Taite. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment