Saturday, November 5, 2011

Summer-longing.



How much I long for Summer. The relaxing days spent mostly on my porch, sun-basking. The drives to the bridge. Maxing out the car with Clay. Dubstep appreciation drives with Renzo. Bridge jumping in the dark. Lightning watches on the tramp. Running around in the pouring rain (and the boys having nearly no clothing on... ;P). Walking around town and posing as skid-kids. Shenannies. Rooftop egg tosses. Texting until all hours. Water fights. Fortress-building. Duck-shooting. Apple-batting. Bike-jumping. Movie-watching. Cuddle sessions. Venting feelings. Climbing trees. Pool playing. Scaring children. Bike riding. Longboarding. Winks runs. Museum visits. Cramping too many people into a car. Awkward glances. Laughing fits. Shopping. Trying on outrageous clothing. Being spontaneous. Frollicking and skipping down roads. And sidewalks. And hallways. Dancing our butts off. Grinding. :) Pestering each other. Pantsing each other. Flashing each other. Setting each other up. Making fun. Sitting on park benches. Playing on parks. Midnight meet-ups. Hand holds. Long hugs. Taunting for kisses. Counting steps. Lounging on couches. Playing games. Watching games. Party crashing. Baking. Dressing up outrageously. Crumping. Learning the art of rap. Trunk rides. Face licks. Warm embraces. Frightened jumps. Sly smiles. Saying so much without speaking a word. And just being with each other.

I wish I could go back to all those days and live them again just once more.
I wish more than anything that we could have had just a little more time.
I wish I could be that free again.
I wish I could feel that love again.
I wish I could see those smiles, just one more time.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment