Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy Holidays.

Well, as you may have noticed, I took a break for the holidays. And they were divine. A much needed break. Even though over the break from school I thought I might be able to end my odd sleeping habits of going to bed around 2 and waking up at 8, buuuuuut I have picked up the habit of going to bed at 4-5 and waking up at 11. Awesome.

Haha well besides my odd habits, I have just been hanging out with my fam. They all came home for Christmas day (besides Seth) but left shortly after. And since they left I have pretty much picked up residence at my friends houses. I hate being in an empty home, and my hatred becomes renewed after family visits. It just gives you time to sit and think, because there is pretty much nothing else to do. I hate thinking. I like doing. And there really isn't much to do in Magrath. It tears me to pieces. Although, with the arrival of Christmas, I received an xbox, and I've been spending most of my days in the past week playing Dance Central 2 and Just Dance 3. It's a fiesta!
That's really all that's been happening. Haha, but it's been really fun.


(And no, I don't have any pictures of myself during the holidays, but isn't this moustached man beautiful?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment